Verona, Italy - J'Adore Explore City Guide
Verona - the quaint and romantic little town from Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. It's a nice day trip or short overnight stay between cities in Northern Italy!
THINGS TO DO:
- Strolling the Town (Walking Tour)
- Casa di Giolietta (Juliet's Balcony)
- Giardino Giusti (Gardens)
TRANSPORTATION: We drove from Lake Como through Bergamo to Verona (2.5 - 3.5 Hours). The town is really too small for a car, so we would recommend not to drive here if possible.
- This Pinterest Board
- Movies: Romeo & Juliet, Letters to Juliet
- Books: Romeo & Juliet, Two Gentleman of Verona
- Antico Caffe Dante
- Ristorante 12 Apostoli